Why do we let things work us up into such a frenzy? In the grander scheme of things... we are just a tiny blip in this massive world. Why do I get all bent out of shape for the tiniest things when 10 minutes later I think "whats the big deal". I'm healthy, have a good job, have great friends and family. If only we could keep those thing is perspective all the time! Easier said then done.
My controlling nature and I'm never wrong attitude seem to have been getting in the way of things recently. I seriously have to be right, all the time. Even when I know I am wrong I will fight to the death! I think I am in the wrong profession... Law was my true calling! Since a career change is looking slim to non, I think deep breaths and some prayers to the man upstairs are in order. Patience Lord!
In the mean time, I think I am going to go get some Rita's Water Ice, blast some Black Eyes Peas "I Gotta A Feelin" and ponder the meaning of life and how to really keep myself in check.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment